VISION, OBJECTIVES, ADVISOR & EXCO
Date : 1 MAC 2016 – 15 MAC 2016
FESENI is a competition open to all Residential College Raja Dr Nazrin Shah and the University of Malaya. Hopefully, all undergraduate will showcase their talents and their abilities. FESENI can be used as a starting point for all undergraduates before they were selected to represent the University of Malaya to a higher level.
1. To enhance cooperation and commitment both among residents of Kolej Kediaman Raja Dr. Nazrin Shah..
2. To foster and improve interaction and communication between the occupants of the Residential College Dr. Nazrin Shah regardless of race and religion .
3. To meet the aims and objectives of the Festival of Arts ( FESENI ) itself .
4. To foster and increase participation in the arts among residents of the Residential College Dr. Nazrin Shah
5. To give opportunity to all residents of the Residential College Dr. Nazrin Shah to participate in various events to be contested in the Festival of Arts ( FESENI ) 2015/2016 Universiti Malaya.
Advisor : SAIFULZAMAN BIN ZAHARIMAN
Director : NADIAH HAZIQAH BT MOHAMAD
Deputy Director 1 : KENG YING YING
Deputy of Director 2 : MUHAMMAD SOLLEHIN B IDRIS
Secretary : NUR FAZLIEN BINTI MOHD SALIM
Vice Secretary : SIOW LI XIN
Treasurer : LOGINY A/P LOGANATHAN
Vice Treasurer : NUR AIN BT AMIR HAMZAH
BUREAU OF REGISTRATION , PROGRAM & PROTOCOL:
LIM JIA YEN
NURFARAHIN BINTI NORZIN
BUREAU OF WELFARE & SPECIAL DUTIES:
NURUL AFRINA BT ZULKIFLI
OOI XIN YI
BUREAU OF PUBLICITY & MULTIMEDIA:
FATHIYAH BT AMIR RADZUANUDDIN
TAN LAY CHEW
BIRO TEKNIKAL & LOGISTIK:
LIM SHIN JING
BOON ZHEN HERN