AGROBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2017
Agrobank is pleased to announce that Agrobank Scholarship Award Program 2017 (SAP2017) is now available for application. This SAP2017 is offered to Malaysian citizen students who are currently pursuing his/her bachelor’s degree at local universities.
The main objective of SAP2017 is to assist students who are in the B40 group, which refers to those whose parents or guardian earn monthly income of RM3,900 and below. Selected students will become Agrobank’s scholars and have access to funding for up to eight (8) semesters of their undergraduate studies.
· Malaysian citizen below 23 years old.
· Must be a full time Degree student at an accredited local IPTA/IPTS
· Degree programme with minimum 4 semesters or 2 years at point of intake i.e September 2015
· Minimum CGPA of 3.30.
· Minimum Band 3 of the Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
· Active participation in co-curricular activities will be an advantage.
· Excellent personality traits.
· Must not be recipient any scholarship, financial aid or award that requires a service bond.
· Satisfactory medical report.
· Subsistence : RM3,500.00 per semester.
· Accommodation : RM2,000.00 per semester.
· Books : RM500.00 per semester.
· Practical : RM700.00 per month.
· A laptop at point of intake.
· Service bond equivalent of 1 year sponsorship to 1 year employment with Agrobank upon completion of studies apply.
· PTPTN Loan students may apply.
· Go to Agrobank’s website: www.agrobank.com.my
· Click to this link: http://www.agrobank.com.my/home/careers/scholarship/
· Download and complete the application form
· Attach all the supporting and relevant documents
· Send to:
LEARNING AND HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT (LHCD)
HUMAN RESOURCE DIVISION, AGROBANK
Level 12, Leboh Pasar Besar, P.O.Box 10815
50726, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Please indicate SAP 2017 at the top right of envelope.
The last day for submission is on the 15th August 2017.
Opt2_HR Scholarship Award_Sub Page 2017-03
Agrobank Scholarship Award
Urusan Penajaan Kewangan Pelajar / Student Financial Sponsorship
Seksyen Pentadbiran & Perkhidmatan / Adminisration and Services Section
Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar & Alumni / Student Affairs & Alumni Division
Universiti Malaya / University of Malaya